Thursday, April 16, 2020

COVID - 19

Hello and greetings from beautiful Summerside (and area)!

This is a very stressful time. There's enough to think about - social and physical distancing, shopping, loved ones, without the worry of your future wedding plans. After a month of isolation and only seeking out the essentials, not sure about you, but I (extrovert that I am) want to get out! Hug people. Say hello in your face. Sit in your living room (or ours) with a great big glass of red wine. Browse in a book store and...get a hair cut!!
I have heard from several of my "summer" couples. I do understand your anxieties, bordering on fears. Wanted to let you know, I appreciate your feelings and am completely flexible. We are living one day at a time. It must be difficult to plan ahead.
If I can help, in any way, please let me know. Let's get creative.
Happy Spring - please stay safe and healthy and happy. You're getting married!

No comments:

Post a Comment